Use Automation Blueprint BETA for your own automation
Automating your email marketing activities is important but it takes a lot of time and effort to build them. Also, it is not always clear what type of automations are the most useful, what emails you should send and what tags you should use.
Therefore, we are introducing Automation Blueprints that can be imported into your own account and used for your own business with one click.
What is an Automation Blueprint?
As Automizy’s mission is to add marketing knowledge to the pure software to make it easy-to-use and business focused, we are introducing Automation Blueprints.
Automation Blueprints are importable automation templates covering more and more possible use-cases for your business:
- helps you find how you could increase your business’ email marketing automation efforts
- helps you save time by offering customizable & prewritten emails
- helps you keep your list clean by adding a rock-solid tagging system that lets you filter your subscribers
Automation Blueprints are based on best practices, experience and customer feedbacks.
Why is it in BETA?
First of all, “Beta” means that everything works just fine as expected. But we’re still looking for feedback from you – so it will be improved in the next few months based on your needs.
Secondly, we shared only 1 blueprint for the launch of this beta. We’re currently working on 4-5 more templates but it takes time and effort to learn and implement the needs.
So please, if you have any request and/or feedback regarding the feature, or if you have an idea or need regarding new blueprints, don’t hesitate to send an in-app message!
How to import Automation Blueprints BETA in to your account?
Firstly, click the “Automations” menu in the left slider bar.
Secondly, click the “NEW AUTOMATION” button.
Now you see a new popup, which currently includes 2 options below each other:
- “Start with blank canvas”: Build an automation for yourself from scratch. The same as we had up until now.
- “Welcome New Subscribers & Gifts”: It is a blueprint that consists of 1 welcome email and 2 follow-up emails for new blog or newsletter subscribers. Check it out, it’s awesome!