Email Parser Improvements
- Phone numbers with encoded dashes will be properly treated as a dash.
- Performance improvement for email parsing for on premise customers.
- UK address capture
- Strip out mailto: links and properly split emails with links that are converted to text as some security systems do to emails.
- Added Czech email plitting support
- Added Korean, Norweigian, Danish support.
- When pushing contacts to a CRM system and phone cleanup is enabled SigParser will remove extra zeros from Eurpean phone numbers. For example, +46 (0) 33333 333333 will be converted to +46 33333 333333 which makes it a dialable number.
- When pushing contacts to a CRM and name cleanup is enabled SigParser will remove emojis from names.
- Phone geocoding was incorrectly geocoding some international numbers as US phone numbers.
- Switch to Google for geocoding for better international plotting of contacts on a map outside of the US and Canada.
- Don't generate email folder buckets for folders like INBOX.Trash or INBOX.Spam.